Team Speed/Agility Training
Your team can be trained under the same protocols as our professional athletes. We’ve developed a system to offer elite level training to groups of 20 athletes or under at either of our locations. Contact us today to bring your team in for a free evaluation and get a chance to see why GP is recognized as one of the top facilities in the COUNTRY!
What our training Entails:
- Speed, Agility & Performance Training – Organized approach to structuring strength training programs, exercise selection, set and rep prescription, and conditioning to large groups of athletes.
- ACL & Injury Prevention – Functional movement screening (if applicable) and return to play protocols
- Nutrition – Nutritional coaching.
We’re able to work with budgets of all sizes from large to small. Fundraising is also available!
Teams that we’ve trained:
- New Castle Boys Basketball
- New Castle Girls Basketball
- Riverside Boys Basketball
- Shenango Boys Basketball
- Neshannock Boys Basketball
- Ellwood Boys Basketball
- Blackhawk Boys Basketball
- Mohawk Girls Basketball
- Slippery Rock Girls Basketball (High School)
- Kennedy Catholic Boys Basketball
- New Castle Girls Volleyball
- Neshannock Football
- Blackhawk Football
- Sharon Football
- Laurel Football
- Shenango Football
- Ellwood Football
- New Castle Lightning (Club Hockey)
- New Castle Red Storm (AAU Basketball)
- Silvercreek Softball
“Going into the 2017 basketball season we were a mentally and physically weak basketball team. We ended up winning the WPIAL championship. In my opinion, the work and attention that Terry gave my players was the difference. He was the catalyst that changed us mentally, and evolved our bodies and conditioning physically – which directly led to our success.”
– Ralph Blundo (New Castle Boys Basketball Coach)